The event will take place at Haus der Universität in Düsseldorf, Germany.
All conference rooms at the venue are wheelchair accessible.
The venue is well connected to public transport
- close to Düsseldorf’s central train station: 16 min walk, or three subway stops (U75/76/78/79) to Heinrich-Heine-Alle (and then a 4min walk)
- 25 min by public transport from the airport (DUS)
- See directions at the venue website
You will find a large variety of accommodations options within a 1-2km range of the location. Here are a few picks:
- Hotel Favor: 4-star hotel immediately opposite the venue, pricey, but the minibar is included
- Altstadt Hotel Barcelona: built-in irish pub, 7min walk
- Ruby Coco Hotel & Bar: stylish, 8min walk
- Max Brown Midtown Hotel: charming with smaller rooms, each one is unique, 8min walk
- Me and all Hotel: on the swanky side, has a rooftop cocktail bar with a great view, 9min walk
- Youth Hostel Düsseldorf: located next to the Rhine, affordable, distance from venue is a 35min walk or a 17min trip via the subway